1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse.
Information Collection and use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you, if any.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you, if any.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data, if any.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
This web sitecontains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.